-- Download Suicide: The Province Style as PDF --
The Friday, October 22, 2004 Province newspaper front page red headline reflects that paper’s continued diseased view of society. “Jumpers Snarl Second Narrow, Lions Gate Traffic.” Suicide is an issue of traffic impediment, not a human suffering issue. To their “credit” though, at least with this cold view, they are appealing to their market of bridge users: pretty good business sense.
Questions, comments, feedback, gripes, thunderous applause? Email me…use the address at the bottom of the page. Please email me at the email address below if you would like to have each new blog entry emailed to you. For free, even. Archives are below these 10 most recent posts.
More from my site
- October 29, 2014 On Ghomeshi
- May 2, 2011 PoliticsRespun.org Election Night Liveblog, maybe
- April 11, 2011 La lutte continue: Vancouver pulls pay-for-democracy bylaw, but a new one’s coming. (cue ominous music?)
- April 8, 2011 Charging $1,200 to democratically assemble, Vision Vancouver looks to China for advice on (anti) free speech laws.
- April 7, 2011 I’m voting for the least offensive candidate to try and avoid the most offensive government. I wish.
- June 29, 2010 Campaign Stops Corporate Voting in BC Municipalities, Probably
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org