-- Download A Scourge a Day Keeps Electoral Defeat Away as PDF --
The CanWest Ministry of Information in BC has created another issue for the reigning neoLiberal Campbell junta.
In a province where St. Paul’s and Women’s hospitals tell maternity patients to bring their own pillows, linen, blankets and pads to the hospital to give birth, the premier along with the Province rag create their very own scourge: crystal meth. Certainly this is a serious problem, but it’s far from the scope of a health care crisis affecting 4 million British Columbians. Too bad there’s no SARS still hanging around for our beloved [until recently] invisible former drunk driving leader to battle.
Questions, comments, feedback, gripes, thunderous applause? Email me…use the address at the bottom of the page. Please email me at the email address below if you would like to have each new blog entry emailed to you. For free, even. Archives are below these most recent posts.
More from my site
- October 29, 2014 On Ghomeshi
- May 2, 2011 PoliticsRespun.org Election Night Liveblog, maybe
- April 11, 2011 La lutte continue: Vancouver pulls pay-for-democracy bylaw, but a new one’s coming. (cue ominous music?)
- April 8, 2011 Charging $1,200 to democratically assemble, Vision Vancouver looks to China for advice on (anti) free speech laws.
- April 7, 2011 I’m voting for the least offensive candidate to try and avoid the most offensive government. I wish.
- June 29, 2010 Campaign Stops Corporate Voting in BC Municipalities, Probably
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org