-- Download How Many More Wars Do You Want, Anyway? as PDF --
Pick a number, then vote McCain:
Sarah Palin said two things which can be pegs for an attack ad of this kind:
1. War with Russia could happen over the Georgia conflict
2. Soldiers going to Iraq are fighting the people who killed thousands of Americans on Sept. 11.
More from my site
- May 11, 2009 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.11.09, an Election Eve Vista Video Podcast
- May 14, 2013 Live-Blogging the Next BC Government
- April 8, 2010 How is the HST Initiative Campaign Shaping Up?
- November 26, 2012 Art for Impact presents: Ou(x)po, Dec 8
- February 6, 2014 Canada’s Growing Income Gap Between the 99% and the 1%
- October 26, 2007 USA vs. Iran and Cubazuela
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org