-- Download How Many More Wars Do You Want, Anyway? as PDF --
Pick a number, then vote McCain:
Sarah Palin said two things which can be pegs for an attack ad of this kind:
1. War with Russia could happen over the Georgia conflict
2. Soldiers going to Iraq are fighting the people who killed thousands of Americans on Sept. 11.
More from my site
- June 13, 2014 Ontario Election: Polling Fails Again!
- October 17, 2005 The New World Order…by Rob Harding
- July 24, 2016 Fixing Systemic White Supremacy
- January 13, 2015 Does YOUR Favorite Corporation Exploit Tragedy for Sales?
- May 17, 2011 Tory, PC, Harper, Conservative, Alliance, or Reform Majority?
- October 21, 2014 Join Ricochet: A new take on independent media.
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org