-- Download Premier Campbell is Simply Afraid as PDF --
“Question period is about to get underway. And guess who isn’t in the legislature? Why that would be Premier Gordon Campbell for the fourth time in a row.”
via Public Eye Online – Three strikes you’re out?.
And since the premier is scared to continue with the legislative calendar for the rest of the week before the start of the election campaign, it’s hard to conclude anything other than he is dreadfully afraid of accountability.
His party is in enormous trouble.
More from my site
- May 11, 2004 The Saudis, oil, and re-electing w.Caesar
- August 28, 2015 Ashley Madison Is Not Nearly So Black and White
- October 5, 2005 BC’s Public Education: Another Step Closer to the End
- October 23, 2012 Worth Sharing: A Special Olympian Calls Out Ann Coulter’s Choice of Insults
- July 13, 2010 Bill Bennett, Future BC Liberal Leader
- February 28, 2010 Unlike Premiers, Drunk Drivers Might Not Be Able to Enter Canada
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org