-- Download TransLink Police Harassment: The Olympics are Coming So Get Used to It as PDF --
Know Your Rights | Megaphone.
Watch this and learn!
Know your rights, carry video phones/cams, question authorities. Call them on abusive behaviour.
Watch the spread of CCTV in the city.
Watch how things tighten up as the Olympics approach.
Support the BC Civil Liberties Association.
Remember, public servants serve the public.
More from my site
- March 4, 2013 “None of my staff were involved in this, aside from creating it.”
- May 3, 2012 On this F35 v. Buying A Car Analogy Spin
- March 2, 2010 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 3.1.10: an Olympics Hangover Analysis with Budget Previews
- December 2, 2011 Let’s Occupy #Attawapiskat in Twitter on December 7
- March 15, 2006 Lying to US Soldiers in Iraq
- February 10, 2014 If You Value Democracy, Call Your Nearest Conservative MP, NOW!
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org