-- Download Fixing Vancouver's Homelessness: A Survey With Teeth as PDF --
Welcome to our Community Consultation Survey on Homeless Solutions and the Howe Shelter
via City of Vancouver Homelessness Solutions Survey.
In a time where Vancouver city council may or may not have the will to oppose a provincial government they seem to be cozying up with, they issue a survey to see what the citizens think of addressing homelessness and the Howe Shelter.
Even if they do the wrong thing with this, asking for our input is better than an NPA council will do.
Even if the province ignores it all, this is a survey to take part in, especially if you live downtown!
More from my site
- August 10, 2010 The Lodgepole Pine Moment of Addressing Climate Breakdown
- April 28, 2009 Canada Line P3: More Lies
- February 13, 2015 But Will Harper’s C-51 Save Us From Mad Cow? No!
- August 16, 2011 News of the World, Kai Nagata & the Omnibus Crime Bill
- May 11, 2009 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.11.09, an Election Eve Vista Video Podcast
- January 15, 2014 Mandela Was More Radical Than Most Know
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org