-- Download How is the HST Initiative Campaign Shaping Up? as PDF --
From: HST not the lone Lib time bomb set to explode.
Point Grey [Gordon Campbell’s riding]: 10% of required signatures in one day.
Peace River North: 1,820 signatures on day one [over half]
This bodes well. Even with the initiative legislation not being binding on the government, getting 10% of voters in 85 ridings should freak out the government enough to bail out on the deal.
More from my site
- March 12, 2014 Do the Rich Think a Class War Isn’t Already Happening?
- July 27, 2005 Early translation of the Iraqi Constitution…by Greg O’Keefe
- June 1, 2010 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.31.10: The HST, Federal Coalitions, Some Class War
- January 21, 2015 MORE Sexism Against Female Canadian Athletes!
- February 14, 2010 Protesting the Corporate-Debauched Olympics
- October 18, 2016 What the BC Premier’s Reconciliation Smells Like
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org