-- Download How is the HST Initiative Campaign Shaping Up? as PDF --
From: HST not the lone Lib time bomb set to explode.
Point Grey [Gordon Campbell’s riding]: 10% of required signatures in one day.
Peace River North: 1,820 signatures on day one [over half]
This bodes well. Even with the initiative legislation not being binding on the government, getting 10% of voters in 85 ridings should freak out the government enough to bail out on the deal.
More from my site
- September 6, 2011 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, September 5, 2011
- December 9, 2005 Vote Conservative – that’s right…Conservative…by David Russell
- July 24, 2013 Canada’s Evolving Soft Fascism
- December 6, 2014 How Selfish Are Old People?
- September 23, 2013 Medric Cousineau: Walking for PTSD Support
- October 4, 2012 BC Court of Appeal strikes down the “Gordo/Christy Clark Wants you to Shut Up” Law, Again
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org