-- Download How is the HST Initiative Campaign Shaping Up? as PDF --
From: HST not the lone Lib time bomb set to explode.
Point Grey [Gordon Campbell’s riding]: 10% of required signatures in one day.
Peace River North: 1,820 signatures on day one [over half]
This bodes well. Even with the initiative legislation not being binding on the government, getting 10% of voters in 85 ridings should freak out the government enough to bail out on the deal.
More from my site
- July 4, 2014 My Deepest Apology to Stephen Harper, Military Genius
- May 11, 2009 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.11.09, an Election Eve Vista Video Podcast
- October 7, 2016 Prime Minister Announces Official Name Change to “Justin Harper”
- September 2, 2010 A Back-To-School Wishlist for Society
- April 28, 2012 Let’s Have an End to People Dying at Work
- October 5, 2007 Global TV: Thoroughly Free of Irony
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org