-- Download Bill Bennett, Future BC Liberal Leader as PDF --
In the last 15 months, Bill Bennett has blamed just “some folks” at a pub for wanting to give away free beer to lure voters in during the provincial election campaign and now he is blaming a staff member for calling some activists “eco-facists” [sic].
I used to think it was just him being lucky in the plausible deniability department.
- Why doesn’t Bill Bennett have a final read over of emails “he” sends out?
- Why isn’t he actually responsible for ensuring his campaign follows the law?
- Or does he just like to blame other people when he gets called out for inappropriate behaviour?
Whatever the case, I hope he runs for leader of the BC Liberal party.
More from my site
- February 13, 2015 Stephen Harper: Racist AND a Hypocrite!
- November 3, 2009 My New BPA-free SIGG Bottle: I’m Still Bothered
- July 6, 2010 More Bad News for Dreams of Solid Journalism
- July 24, 2016 Fixing Systemic White Supremacy
- April 11, 2014 Poor Kids, Poor Families and Shame
- May 11, 2009 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.11.09, an Election Eve Vista Video Podcast
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org