-- Download Bill Bennett, Future BC Liberal Leader as PDF --
In the last 15 months, Bill Bennett has blamed just “some folks” at a pub for wanting to give away free beer to lure voters in during the provincial election campaign and now he is blaming a staff member for calling some activists “eco-facists” [sic].
I used to think it was just him being lucky in the plausible deniability department.
- Why doesn’t Bill Bennett have a final read over of emails “he” sends out?
- Why isn’t he actually responsible for ensuring his campaign follows the law?
- Or does he just like to blame other people when he gets called out for inappropriate behaviour?
Whatever the case, I hope he runs for leader of the BC Liberal party.
More from my site
- April 1, 2011 Boycott NHL Sponsors Until Team Owners Ban Head Shots
- August 28, 2007 Maybe John Edwards Has Been a Progressive Democrat All Along?
- March 31, 2014 Corporate Media on Occupy’s Wave of Action? Crickets.
- October 12, 2014 Socialist, AND Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- April 8, 2011 Charging $1,200 to democratically assemble, Vision Vancouver looks to China for advice on (anti) free speech laws.
- October 4, 2011 Translink: It’s the policy, that policy won’t change, and there’s no one you can speak to about it.
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org