-- Download Sexy Indian Princess Plus Costume as PDF --
Four years ago, I was writing about HalloweenMart’s Sexy Indian Squaw costume.
They’re back at it again this year with another take on being a sexy Indian for Halloween. Is it racist? Is it sexist? Is it offensive on any other level?
If you would like to share your opinion of this costume with HalloweenMart, you can contact them here.
Sexy Indian Princess Plus Costume
Whether you are John Smith or Tonto this Sexy Indian Princess is up for an adventure. Play in the stream, run with the deer or just relax in the sun with this lady of the land. She maybe [sic] one of nature’s wildest flowers, but she’s still the Chief’s daughter so you better make sure he doesn’t catch you poking around in her teepee. Sexy Indian Princess costume consists of brown dress with fringe trim, feather hair ornament, armband and faux fur boot covers. Make sure to check out our vast wig selection to complete your Indian Princess look! Fits 16-22.
via Sexy Indian Princess Plus Costume | Plus Western Costumes | HalloweenMart.
More from my site
- October 13, 2010 “Enlightened Sovereignty” Nonsense Killed Harper’s UNSC Seat
- October 3, 2008 Capitalism as Extortion: 700,000,000,000 Ways
- January 2, 2013 The Most Read Politics, Re-Spun Posts of 2012, Engage!
- January 28, 2008 Society’s Celebrity Bloodlust Complex and Britney Spears
- February 2, 2012 NDP Leaders, By the Numbers and the Intangibles
- July 23, 2013 IKEA’s (Sad) Spin Reply to My Boycott Letter
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org