Welcome to the Politics, Re-Spun NDP Leadership Convention Liveblog.
So join us here to share your predictions, analysis, shock and awe, thrills and reactions, happy or sad.
Supplementary content [to be updated all weekend]:
- Stephen is voting live online all weekend for Nathan Cullen. Here’s why.
- And here is one media piece this week where Stephen was talking about supporting Nathan, and here is another.
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, professor, speaker, consultant, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- Permanent Delusion, Rex Murphy and Rob Ford - March 25, 2016
- Ghomeshi and Canada’s New Criminal Code - March 24, 2016
- No, BC Actually Mentored Saskatchewan’s Poor-Bashing - March 11, 2016