Welcome to the Politics, Re-Spun NDP Leadership Convention Liveblog.
So join us here to share your predictions, analysis, shock and awe, thrills and reactions, happy or sad.
Supplementary content [to be updated all weekend]:
- Stephen is voting live online all weekend for Nathan Cullen. Here’s why.
- And here is one media piece this week where Stephen was talking about supporting Nathan, and here is another.
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, professor, speaker, consultant, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- Sanders’ Iowa “Win” and Clinton’s Entitlement - February 2, 2016
- We Must Completely Obliterate the BC Liberal Party - January 22, 2016
- Islamophobia: Donald Trump Reveals His Inner Hitler - November 20, 2015