- Loren Spagnuolo will have a piece celebrating Sesemiya Tracy Williams.
- The rest of the show will be devoted to a panel of Politics, Re-Spun and The Rational contributors in the Vancouver studio and around the country discussing All Things Women.
- Also, PoliticsReSpun.org will also be hosting a liveblog below for you to participate in the show.
Tell your friends!
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, professor, speaker, consultant, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- The DNC Superdelegates Can Fix Party Corruption This Week - July 25, 2016
- Fixing Systemic White Supremacy - July 24, 2016
- On Tuesday, Corporate Media Played You. Did You Catch It? - July 21, 2016