-- Download Support the work that Politics, Re-Spun does as PDF --
If you enjoy de-spinning the political and re-spinning it for social, environmental, economical, and political justice, we here at Politics, Re-Spun would like to take a moment to encourage you to support our work and help us keep on going. You can contribute a donation, one-time or recurring, by clicking here. We can use your support to offset the costs of internet hosting and to better develop our resources. Plus, we’ll probably blog more.
Thanks for your support.
Please note – payment solutions are provided by the Incipe Cooperative; your donation will appear as a charge from “INCIPE COOPERATIVE” on your bill.
More from my site
- March 28, 2015 Vancouver’s Co-Working Co-op Stimulates Worker Empowerment
- April 7, 2014 Resistance is Futile: Steveston, Developers, PR flacks, and the Borg
- November 14, 2014 Kirk LaPointe’s Credibility Problem: the NPA
- August 9, 2009 “Axe the Tax”: NOW We Need that Campaign!
- December 2, 2011 Let’s Occupy #Attawapiskat in Twitter on December 7
- January 2, 2013 The Most Read Politics, Re-Spun Posts of 2012, Engage!
The following two tabs change content below.
GroupThink ReSpun are collaborative posts by various members of the Politics, Re-Spun ensemble. Enjoy the poetry of the term!