If you care about Stephen Harper giving China a veto over our democracy for 31 years in the FIPA sellout, tune into Politics, Re-Spun radio on Coop Radio tonight at 6pm Vancouver time to listen to federal Green Party leader Elizabeth May tell us what kind of despotism Harper has in store for us all. Then stick around for the rest of the show; see below.
Tune in on 100.5fm in the Vancouver area, or click on the livestream at http://CoopRadio.org.
- Elizabeth May on FIPA and the federal by-elections
- Stuart Parker on the re-launch of the Vancouver Chapter of Fair Vote Canada
- Khaled Barakat on the latest round of attacks on Gaza
The show archive is here in case you miss it.
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- The CBC Respects Dignity Better than Corporate Media - October 24, 2014
- Climate Change Science Deniers, Ignorance and Media’s False Balance - October 22, 2014
- The Big LNG Tax Regime Vomit Bucket - October 22, 2014