- International Human Rights Day, experiencing “My Voice, My Right, My Voice Counts”
- Over-consumption, just consumption, Christmas consumption, sexism, quality of life, consumption as a proxy for enhancing our relationships and happiness.
- And we enjoyed thematically appropriate music by Dan Mangan and Tim Lawson.
Listen to the podcast here: itpc://dgivista.org/pod/Vista_Podcasts.xml
Or you can listen to the mp3 file here: http://www.dgivista.org/pod/2012.12.10.PRS.CoopRadio.mp3
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- Join Ricochet: A new take on independent media. - October 21, 2014
- If You Read But One Thing About Universal Childcare This Week - October 21, 2014
- Transportation After Fossil Fuels: A Decade Away? - October 20, 2014