- International Human Rights Day, experiencing “My Voice, My Right, My Voice Counts”
- Over-consumption, just consumption, Christmas consumption, sexism, quality of life, consumption as a proxy for enhancing our relationships and happiness.
- And we enjoyed thematically appropriate music by Dan Mangan and Tim Lawson.
Listen to the podcast here: itpc://dgivista.org/pod/Vista_Podcasts.xml
Or you can listen to the mp3 file here: http://www.dgivista.org/pod/2012.12.10.PRS.CoopRadio.mp3
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- How Does Violence at Home Affect Workplaces in Canada? - December 12, 2013
- How Harper is Gutting Canada: THE LIST - December 11, 2013
- Practice CrimeStop: You Are the New Terrorist - December 10, 2013