- International Human Rights Day, experiencing “My Voice, My Right, My Voice Counts”
- Over-consumption, just consumption, Christmas consumption, sexism, quality of life, consumption as a proxy for enhancing our relationships and happiness.
- And we enjoyed thematically appropriate music by Dan Mangan and Tim Lawson.
Listen to the podcast here: itpc://dgivista.org/pod/Vista_Podcasts.xml
Or you can listen to the mp3 file here: http://www.dgivista.org/pod/2012.12.10.PRS.CoopRadio.mp3
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- Just How Many BC Government Comms Staff Are There? - July 16, 2014
- Class Warfare CAUSED Income Inequality, Not the Opposite - July 15, 2014
- Lego Pimps Your Kids’ Brains For Shell Oil - July 13, 2014