- labour unions
- the BC Federation of Labour
- temporary foreign workers
- migrant Chinese coal miners [reminiscent of how Canada built its railroad]
- improving justice and equality in the labour movement
- how the premier is doing in relating to women and women in work.
Listen to the podcast here: itpc://dgivista.org/pod/Vista_Podcasts.xml
Or you can listen to the mp3 file here: http://www.dgivista.org/pod/2012.12.03.Coop.Jarrah.Hodge.mp3
More from my site
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, professor, speaker, consultant, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.