-- Download What Occupy Vancouver Could Be Up To as PDF --
While the worldwide reboot of the Occupy Movement is afoot, Occupy Vancouver version 2.0 is still notional.
However, if you want to see a little bit of what it could be doing today if it had coalesced yesterday, you’d show up this afternoon at one of the 1%’s tree forts. It would have been a viable day two action of Occupy Vancouver. Instead, it is a good place to pay attention to the 1% as they go about their business ruining the world for the rest of us. You should show up there, and pop by yesterday’s piece here to share your comments about how we can bring about an Occupy Vancouver General Assembly so we can join the wave.
More from my site
- January 9, 2014 Cheap T-Shirts Keep Harper in Power
- January 3, 2015 A Whale Kisses the Bottom of YOUR Boat!
- May 17, 2011 Tory, PC, Harper, Conservative, Alliance, or Reform Majority?
- November 4, 2010 Premier Abbott and the September 24, 2011 BC Election
- May 1, 2009 Arrogant and Condescending Liberals: Bob Simpson’s Experience
- January 15, 2013 What If We Treated Harper Like We Treated Haiti’s Aristide?
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org