-- Download Fire Your Boss?! as PDF --
If you are interested in:
- social and economic justice
- equality and less income inequality
- workplace democracy and autonomy
- work-life balance
- improving the world because you are young and you have the most to lose with a rapidly decaying planet,
Then, read this paragraph. It comes from a document you should ponder endorsing.
If the paragraph is intriguing to you, click the link, read the rest and consider endorsing it!
Then, join or help form a co-op!
COOPERATE TO TRANSFORM SOCIETY
We, young cooperative leaders and members, believe in the co-operative principles and cooperative values. We believe that the co-operative movement must be at the centre of creating a more sustainable and equal economy. This economy should be built around principles of democracy, social justice and solidarity.
via Coopérer pour transformer la société // Cooperate to Transform Society.
More from my site
- May 7, 2014 Occupy, For Democracy
- July 1, 2010 A Better World is Needed: The oh-so ‘Canadian’ style of dissent
- August 26, 2015 Why Are Harper and Kenney Such Liars?
- September 23, 2013 Medric Cousineau: Walking for PTSD Support
- August 5, 2014 Israel: Rogue State
- October 3, 2008 Capitalism as Extortion: 700,000,000,000 Ways
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org