-- Download A Whale Kisses the Bottom of YOUR Boat! as PDF --
I haven’t been able to get this image out of my head for days.
It keeps coming back.
It keeps asking me why we all feel so disconnected from nature all the time, in the bubble of our cars, smart phones and wifi lives.
Ecology is in the corner of your eye. Darting over there. It’s the SQUIRREL that isn’t actually the distraction.
It’s the weekend. Click on the image, and notice the things that populate the corner of your eye.
More from my site
- May 1, 2009 Arrogant and Condescending Liberals: Bob Simpson’s Experience
- September 17, 2007 Crossing the 49th: Dangerous for the Majority of Canadians Now
- September 7, 2010 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, Labour Day 2010
- May 7, 2012 More Worker Bashing in BC, with Squishy Numbers
- May 5, 2014 Protest Vancouver Police Brutality, 2014 Edition
- September 30, 2010 The Corporate Media Ignores Ignatieff Is Already In A Coalition
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org