-- Download A Whale Kisses the Bottom of YOUR Boat! as PDF --
I haven’t been able to get this image out of my head for days.
It keeps coming back.
It keeps asking me why we all feel so disconnected from nature all the time, in the bubble of our cars, smart phones and wifi lives.
Ecology is in the corner of your eye. Darting over there. It’s the SQUIRREL that isn’t actually the distraction.
It’s the weekend. Click on the image, and notice the things that populate the corner of your eye.
More from my site
- April 10, 2014 The Death of Jim Flaherty
- March 25, 2011 Contempt, democracy, and change
- October 10, 2012 Support the work that Politics, Re-Spun does
- July 1, 2013 Why Don’t People Respect Canada Anymore? Reason #766, Egypt
- August 7, 2015 Obama Battles Harper Over Climate Change
- December 4, 2013 Are We Good Allies to First Nations?
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org