-- Download 5 Things You Must Know About the Internet and Social Entrepreneurs as PDF --
- No one knows for sure what a social entrepreneur is, or supposed to be, or whether it’s altruistic or a PR meme.
- “Disruption” is very trendy now, in terms of how to smash around organizations to make them better [or weaker, depending on your purpose].
- No one reads anything on the internet anymore unless there is a list of things and they’re told how many items there are in the list.
- I don’t have anything else.
More from my site
The following two tabs change content below.
Post-partisan eco-socialist. at Politics, Re-Spun
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, professor, speaker, consultant, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.
Latest posts by Stephen Elliott-Buckley (see all)
- Goodbye, Politics, Re-Spun! Hello, WePivot.net! - October 21, 2016
- Fixing the Cleveland I*****s Racist Team Name - October 19, 2016
- What the BC Premier’s Reconciliation Smells Like - October 18, 2016