-- Download Fixing Systemic White Supremacy as PDF --
Yeah, I know. Serious heavy lifting. But YES WE CAN DO IT!
At least start.
Step 1: Find new, intriguing ways of seeing our entitlements; try this:
Step 2: Resist the trolls who nitpick about how he’s only got 2 ex-wives [so far] and focus on new, honest voices who can teach you new things.
Step 3: Celebrate all the people you know who bring people together!
Step 4: Keep imagining the world we want to see after this American presidential election thing in November.
And here’s your Easter Egg.
More from my site
- July 21, 2016 On Tuesday, Corporate Media Played You. Did You Catch It?
- November 20, 2015 Islamophobia: Donald Trump Reveals His Inner Hitler
- April 21, 2015 5 Things You Must Know About the Internet and Social Entrepreneurs
- September 3, 2010 Worker Bashing 101
- May 11, 2009 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.11.09, an Election Eve Vista Video Podcast
- May 17, 2011 Tonight, Live-Blogging COPE’s Re:Imagine Schools
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org