-- Download Who Are Our Corporate Rulers? as PDF --
Well it turns out that the Trilateral Commission wasn’t just some 1970s paranoid conspiracy theory. Neither is the global trade triad of the EU, USA and Japan that account for most of global trade.
But who runs the world’s most powerful corporations and what kind of incestuous relations do they partake in?
TheyRule.net presents a nice interface to examine the overlapping neo-feudal aristocrats. They use a kind of six degrees of Kevin Bacon search engine to connect what is nebulous to most of us. But their description of themselves is more useful.
Questions, comments, feedback, gripes, thunderous applause? Email me…use the address at the bottom of the page. Please email me at the email address below if you would like to have each new blog entry emailed to you. For free, even. Archives are below these 10 most recent posts.
More from my site
- October 29, 2014 On Ghomeshi
- May 2, 2011 PoliticsRespun.org Election Night Liveblog, maybe
- April 11, 2011 La lutte continue: Vancouver pulls pay-for-democracy bylaw, but a new one’s coming. (cue ominous music?)
- April 8, 2011 Charging $1,200 to democratically assemble, Vision Vancouver looks to China for advice on (anti) free speech laws.
- April 7, 2011 I’m voting for the least offensive candidate to try and avoid the most offensive government. I wish.
- June 29, 2010 Campaign Stops Corporate Voting in BC Municipalities, Probably
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org