-- Download I Would Not Like to Buy the World a Coke as PDF --
From corporate co-optation of education, to Dasani bottling fraud, to drying up the aquifers of Indian farmlands, to selling Coke in India with DDT, to likely being complicit in Colombian paramilitary groups killing union leaders at their bottling plants, to just generally being unhealthy, Coca-Cola is high on my list of amoral corporations.
But John F. Borowski’s crusade against the Criminal Coke is refreshing and full of clarity. His latest piece is truly inspiring!
Questions, comments, feedback, gripes, thunderous applause? Email me…use the address at the bottom of the page. Please email me at the email address below if you would like to have each new blog entry emailed to you. For free, even. Archives are below these most recent posts.
More from my site
- October 29, 2014 On Ghomeshi
- May 2, 2011 PoliticsRespun.org Election Night Liveblog, maybe
- April 11, 2011 La lutte continue: Vancouver pulls pay-for-democracy bylaw, but a new one’s coming. (cue ominous music?)
- April 8, 2011 Charging $1,200 to democratically assemble, Vision Vancouver looks to China for advice on (anti) free speech laws.
- April 7, 2011 I’m voting for the least offensive candidate to try and avoid the most offensive government. I wish.
- June 29, 2010 Campaign Stops Corporate Voting in BC Municipalities, Probably
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org