-- Download How is the HST Initiative Campaign Shaping Up? as PDF --
From: HST not the lone Lib time bomb set to explode.
Point Grey [Gordon Campbell’s riding]: 10% of required signatures in one day.
Peace River North: 1,820 signatures on day one [over half]
This bodes well. Even with the initiative legislation not being binding on the government, getting 10% of voters in 85 ridings should freak out the government enough to bail out on the deal.
More from my site
- February 16, 2013 Which of the Young People You Know Should Run for Office?
- March 5, 2013 With a majority of 4, will the BC Liberal budget pass?
- October 17, 2005 The New World Order…by Rob Harding
- July 25, 2014 James Moore and “precision” in Gaza-Israel
- May 17, 2011 Tory, PC, Harper, Conservative, Alliance, or Reform Majority?
- May 2, 2012 Are Canadian Women Also Radical Enemies of the State?
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org