-- Download Free Public Forum: Public Health Care: How can we sustain it? as PDF --
If there’s internet available, I’ll be live-blogging this. If not, watch for a blog piece at the end!
The BCHC is excited to host a free public forum that will explore the motivation behind, and implications of, expanded for-profit health care in BC and Canada.
Friday May 14th
6515 Bonsor Street
(In the Metrotown complex)
via BC Health Coalition – Welcome to the BC Health Coalition Web Site!.
More from my site
- September 8, 2005 Mark Steyn, Unfortunately, on Labour Day
- March 5, 2013 With a majority of 4, will the BC Liberal budget pass?
- August 7, 2013 The 1%, Their Cottages, and the Occupy Movement
- January 10, 2014 What Does Post-Corporate Media Look Like?
- June 11, 2013 “Bebolucija!”: The #JMBG Movement in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- April 5, 2014 What Occupy Vancouver Could Be Up To
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org