-- Download Join the World Day for Decent Work 2010 Blog-In October 7 as PDF --
The International Trade Union Confederation organizes the annual World Day for Decent Work on October 7 each year.
So a group of progressive bloggers are joining to raise the profile of decent work.
If you would like to contribute some written ideas to a Blog-In on October 7, either short or long, please contact me to get a slot!
More from my site
- January 22, 2016 We Must Completely Obliterate the BC Liberal Party
- July 9, 2005 London Bombings: One View
- March 2, 2010 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 3.1.10: an Olympics Hangover Analysis with Budget Previews
- September 6, 2011 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, September 5, 2011
- June 4, 2010 Politicians Still Don’t Get Twitter
- November 22, 2004 I Don’t Like Football
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org