-- Download Join the World Day for Decent Work 2010 Blog-In October 7 as PDF --
The International Trade Union Confederation organizes the annual World Day for Decent Work on October 7 each year.
So a group of progressive bloggers are joining to raise the profile of decent work.
If you would like to contribute some written ideas to a Blog-In on October 7, either short or long, please contact me to get a slot!
More from my site
- September 5, 2013 Minimum Wage: Not Just for Kids Anymore!
- March 26, 2012 Breaking Spin-Watch: Rat(s) Off A Ship? John van Dongen Crosses The Floor
- January 21, 2015 MORE Sexism Against Female Canadian Athletes!
- June 17, 2010 Libby Davies, Israel, Spin and Chill
- August 7, 2013 The 1%, Their Cottages, and the Occupy Movement
- March 28, 2014 We Won’t Let Police Brutality Quell Occupy’s Wave of Action
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org