- People who are willing to die to protect others deserve respect.
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper feels being at a G20 meeting in Korea is more important than personally showing respect in Ottawa to the living, suffering and dead members of the Canadian Forces.
- Politicians, not troops, pick missions to join.
- Neglecting and aggravating the needs and health of soldiers, veterans and their families is inexcusable.
- A little humility goes a long way.
More from my site
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephen Elliott-Buckley is a husband, father, professor, speaker, consultant, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter, Miro and iTunes, and the email thing, and at his website, dgiVista.org.