-- Download The Protest and Popular Assembly (Plenum) Movement in Bosnia-Herzegovina as PDF --
Get up to speed with this interview with Politics, Re-Spun contributor Jasmin Mujanovic on the protest and popular assembly (plenum) movement in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Bosnia’s protest movement is already receiving less media coverage, with some declaring the end of the ‘Bosnian spring’. But the causes behind the ongoing protests are complex, and neither the causes nor the protests have disappeared. Heather McRobie interviews Jasmin Mujanović.
More from my site
- April 30, 2014 Occupy Vancouver Reboots Tomorrow: A Primer
- April 15, 2014 Democracy Blooming at the Margins: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Ukraine and Taiwan
- January 8, 2014 Come On, Let’s Really Increase Taxes on the Rich
- December 25, 2013 Merry Christmas!
- August 7, 2013 The 1%, Their Cottages, and the Occupy Movement
- July 29, 2013 The Red Wings Fiddle While Detroit Burns
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org