-- Download The Pope, a Kardashian and Arianna Huffington Walk into a Bar as PDF --
The pope, a Kardashian and Arianna Huffington walk into a bar.
The Pope says, “Inequality is the root of social evil” as he’s trashing the global economic disorder, but since it was reported on Arianna Huffington’s website, we couldn’t help but be lured to a link photo of a Kardashian mom posting a picture of her in a bikini in Mexico because her daughter did. [I’m still not sure why this matters.]
The Pope continues, “We discard a whole generation to maintain an economic system that no longer endures, a system that to survive has to make war, as the big empires have always done.”
And to balance out the TnA, there is also a link to Tesla releasing its electric car patents to the public domain.
This is the contradiction that is media in 2014.
This is why you should be crowdfunding Ricochet!
More from my site
- August 25, 2010 Bjork is Our Green, Anti-Privatization Ally
- February 3, 2007 Women: Staying Unequal to Preserve Marital Peace…by Jen Keefe
- June 1, 2010 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.31.10: The HST, Federal Coalitions, Some Class War
- January 8, 2014 Come On, Let’s Really Increase Taxes on the Rich
- April 24, 2004 The Conservative Party Loves the Dalai Lama?
- June 16, 2011 On the Canucks Riot, Protest, and Division
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org