-- Download We Must Completely Obliterate the BC Liberal Party as PDF --
The provincial government has told the Vancouver School Board it will not fund any more seismic upgrades unless it agrees to close schools.
Source: Some parents fuming over BC Ministry of Education decision – NEWS 1130
What kind of premier threatens to withhold seismic upgrading funds until the school board closes schools?
What kind of person does that.
Is it blackmail? A slow motion hostage-taking?
What kind of analogy could you come up with to rationalize this?
I’m at a loss.
This is a new level of disturbing, even for the BC Liberals.
So. Go read the title again.
More from my site
- March 25, 2011 Contempt, democracy, and change
- May 4, 2012 No Iron Lady, But the Lady is a True Orchid of Steel
- March 2, 2010 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 3.1.10: an Olympics Hangover Analysis with Budget Previews
- April 23, 2011 The Democratic Rebirth of Canada
- May 15, 2011 All’s Not Right: Splitting The Conservative Vote
- April 3, 2014 Is Your Union Job Fucking Up Your Life?
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org