-- Download Prime Minister Announces Official Name Change to "Justin Harper" as PDF --
It just used to be that perpetuating Harper’s social, environmental, economic and political policies made me think that Justin Trudeau is merely #TheNewHarper.
But we’re way past that, as we approach the one-year anniversary of the election.
The Prime Minister actually changing his name to Justin Harper is where we’re at now.
More from my site
- August 28, 2007 Maybe John Edwards Has Been a Progressive Democrat All Along?
- March 16, 2009 The Unanticipated Pricetag of Being an Olympic Corporate Sponsor
- May 18, 2010 Pettiness: the Defining Quality of Politicians?
- May 18, 2009 Politics, Re-Spun on Coop Radio, 5.18.09, an Election Post-Mortem Vista Video Podcast
- November 3, 2010 Scholastic Books: Greed Trumps Literacy, No Surprise
- April 27, 2005 Media Impairs Democracy…Again
The following two tabs change content below.
is a husband, father, professor
, speaker, consultant
, former suburban Vancouver high school English and Social Studies teacher who changed careers because the BC Liberal Party has been working hard to ruin public education. He has various English and Political Science degrees and has been writing political, social and economic editorials since November 2002. Stephen is in Twitter
, and the email thing
, and at his website, dgiVista.org